Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My New Curling Iron!



I was in search for a good 1" curling iron for a while now. I never seem to find the one I like when I go browsing for one. I wanted something that looked good, safe for my hair, in my price range, basically the "perfect" curling iron! I think I may have found it! I went to ULTA to look for a face wash and decided to browse around since I was there. I decided to check out their collection of hair tools and did not find anything that caught my eye, so I decided to leave, and just when I turned the corner, there it was! The package and the curling iron appealed to me. It was in a decent price range ($19.99), so I decided to get it. When i took it home, I was very excited to try it out. And to my surprise, it worked really nice. It heated up pretty fast. It was light weight. It curled my hair quickly (about 5-10 seconds). My curls lasted all night and all I used was my TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray. Also, I really like the color of it, black and silver, simple and sleek looking. The spring grip holds hair with the perfect tightness without pulling or tugging on your hair and easy to open and close while in use. There is also a light that stays on idicating that the curling iron is turned on. Seperate on/off switch, which is great. It's actually a switch so you don't accidently press it and turn off the iron. 


My new curling iron!
Cool tip = No finger burn, 8 ft. tangle proof swivel cord, and Non-slip padded grip
On/Off Switch (Push side-to-side to turn on or off)
Turn dial with adjustable heat setting (280°F- 430°F)



Hope you enjoyed this and that it was helpful for those of you looking for a curling iron with a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment